I am a graduate of the Humber Industrial Design program and for the past 15+ years I have been developing products, packaging, and public environments with a focus on the design and roll-out of retail spaces, customer experience, and the development of branded fixture and mill-work systems.
1. JOE FRESH store-in-store: Overall concept design, fixture and mill-work detailing, architectural design and direction.
2. LOBLAW PHOTOSTUDIO: Concept design, fixture and mill-work detailing, architectural specifications.
3. PC MOBILE KIOSK: Concept design, module details, retail application.
4. MOBILICITY: Concept design, fixture and mill-work detailing, architectural design and specifications, roll-out application
5. MUDFLAP: Commercial truck mudflap which reduces drag (improving efficiency). Injection molded.
6. RETAIL SECURITY: Above counter security solution for live mobile devices.
7. STAN: Tablet and Phone stand inspired by traditional desk lamp. Funded on Kickstarter.
8. SAMPLE KIT: Multi-piece snap-fit injection molded parts kit with integrated cam to soft open/close without additional hardware.